Have you heard of Emotional Dependency? In most healthy relationships, it is normal for one of the partners to show more love and affection than the other. There is no need to worry, and in fact, this is normal and it is definitely expected that there are some asymmetries in such a relationship: each person is unique. However, like any psychological phenomenon, if psychological help is needed and the display...
Follow us on:
- Happiness Habits: 6 Simple Daily Habits for a Happier Life
- 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference
- Time Management Tips: 13 Tips for Effective Time Management
- The Importance of Effective Communication and Relationship Development
- 10 Simple Steps to Achieve your Personal Goals