Don’t judge me. Don’t judge me for my mistakes. I don’t understand why do people waste their time by judging me. I know I’m not perfect, and I don’t live to be, but before you start pointing fingers at me, make sure your hands are clean and clear.” No one is perfect. Ask a simple question to yourself. Will judging others help you? If not, then why to waste time by judging others.
- Don’t judge me: Don’t judge me. Its super easy to judge the mistakes of others. But it’s difficult is to recognize our own mistakes. Just keep working on yourself and no comparison to others. There are people in front of us and there are people behind us. Stop judging. Instead, try to understand.
- Judgment Reveals our Character: Judgement comes from our own thinking mind. It reveals our character so do not judge rather take action. Who you are is what you are. But no matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you’ve come from, you can always change and become a better version of yourself and that, right there should be your focus.
- Your Judgments: You make a lot of good judgments in your life, you are considered wise. Sometimes you get angry because you feel someone judged you. You just judged them about judging you. The next time you say, even to yourself, I like that person. You judged them. Don’t like them. You judged them. When you think they are smart. You judged them.
- Be your own judge: Be your own judge, to see how good you are performing, be proactive, be productive. Focus on improving yourself. Your time is better utilized doing that, rather than giving into feelings of jealousy. When you’re improving yourself, there’s no time to judge anyone. Focus on your personal improvement always. There is no rush no competition with entire set of people. You are doing better, and you will be doing best if you are working hard. Comparison to others is your insult. So better compare yourself today with previous version of yourself in the past. We are always learning, and sometimes we forget who we are. We should always take the time to step back and make sure we are good people non-judgmental, helpful and nice.
- Upgrade your identity: Strive hard to upgrade your identity. This would keep you stay busy and focused on your progress. People judge your worth by the words, you speak, action you perform and message you share. Hence, be your own judge and don’t judge anyone.
- Personal development: Personal development is a continuous journey. Once you accept that personal development is a continuous journey, and you commit to that journey, you realize that each day you will become a little clearer about what you want? As you become clearer about what you want, you start to see how achieving your goal will improve your life.
There is a stronger possibility of committing mistakes. Wise people don’t do so. Believe in yourself. Help Others if you can. Your name itself a Brand, spread it by connecting people. Our job should be to lift the poor’s and comfort the broken ones, which will end-up improve ourselves. We should always try to improve ourselves, our lives, and to keep going forward. Life is too short to spend your time by doing nothing. Please don’t do so.
Looking forward to your expert opinion?