Corona Virus is on fire in Wuhan, China. Humanity is in trouble due to Corona Virus outbreak. It’s going to be unstoppable to overcome its explosion. More than 1,350 cases of corona virus in mainland China are severe. In fact Corona Viruses (CoV), Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) Corona viruses (CoV) are a large group of viruses that cause diseases both in animals and birds. In humans, these corona viruses cause respiratory infections which are typically mild including the common cold and infection in your nose, shortness of breath, sinus, or upper throat, but rarer forms like “Middle East Respiratory Syndrome-Related Corona virus” SARS and MERS can be dangerous for humans. Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) was first reported in Saudi Arabia in 2012 and then spread to several other countries of the world.
As Corona virus explodes in China, countries of the world fighting to control it. China is stepping up efforts to tackle a new Corona virus that is thought to have originated in Wuhan from seafood. With one of the 8300 confirmed cases reported in Tibet, the virus is now in every region of China. At least 7,807 cases of Wuhan Corona virus have been confirmed in China, including 183 deaths, according to China’s NHC (National Health Commission).
The Chinese government has stopped movements in and out of that city, Wuhan. School holidays have been extended, and countries are advised to disallow flights to and from China. But the disease has spread far and wide inside China and, with broad worldwide travel by Chinese citizens, especially during the celebration of the Lunar New Year 2020.
Infections of Corona virus (CoV) have also spread to at least 18 other countries all around the world mostly by Chinese citizens. But the true reason for this outbreak of Corona viruses is still unknown. Whether this virus can be contained depends on factors still unknown, like just how infectious it is and when in the course of the infection the virus starts to spread.
This is the time to prevent more outbreaks now, and countries are trying to seize the moment. Australians flown home from Wuhan will be quarantined on an island for a time-space of near about two weeks. USA evacuated its citizens from Wuhan and will be kept on an airbase in California temporarily. And in South Korea, the police have been allowed to arrest people who refuse to be quarantined. Four Pakistani students are also detected positive of those Viruses in Wuhan. And their evacuation is also a question mark for the Government. Thousands of people from different countries are worried and waiting for positive response from their governments.
This explosion either going to hit the highest point and go into a slump or it’s going to fly into a rage into a global outbreak. Most of the people are not fully aware of its infection and outbreak. One troubling question is whether infected people can start spreading the virus before they themselves get ill. If it happened frequently, it could make stopping Corona outbreak much harder. Senior World health members are hopeful that it would become clear in a few days whether the outbreak could be contained.
One of the good ways to stop outbreaks has traditionally been to identify people who are ill and then stop them from infecting others, usually by isolating them. But this method will not work somehow if people without any symptoms are already transmitting this disease.
Official health care takers in the U.S. said they had not observed data from China to support that assert, nor any evidence that people without symptoms had spread the disease in the United States. An emergency meeting is called against the outbreak of Corona virus. The five patients in the US had all visited Wuhan, and so far none of their contacts have become ill or tested positive for the virus which is good news.
Some of the Symptoms, Preventions and treatment of the Coronavirus are discussed below:
Symptoms: Some of the symptoms in humans are:
- These viruses cause respiratory infections which are typically mild including the common cold and infection in your nose, shortness of breath, sinuses, or upper throat like problems.
- There is currently no vaccine available and antiviral treatment to prevent infection of Coronaviruses. The best way to do so is to avoid explode to this virus.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and pure water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth when not necessary or with unwashed hands.
- Avoid gathering and close contact with effect people.
- Stay at home when you are feeling not good.
- Use fresh tissue always. Never reuse an already used tissue.
- Use a liquor based hand sanitizer if cleanser and water are not accessible.
- Cover your cough or sniffle with a tissue, at that point toss the tissue in the refuse.
- Clean and purify as often as possible contacted things and surfaces.
Traveling advisories for those who want to travel to China:
- Avoid travel to China as much as possible and especially Wuhan.
- Avoid playing with animals, animal markets, and products that come from animals.
- If you traveled to China and feel sick with fever or a cough or shortness of breath, you should:
- Seek medical care right away. Before you visit a hospital call in advance and tell them about your recent travel to China and symptoms.
- Do not travel if you are affected by Coronavirus or sick.
- Always use a mask when you are outside of your living place.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue in case of cough and sneezing.
There is no specific antiviral treatment and officially recommended treatment for 2019-nCoV infection. Even still in China, there is no specific treatment available. People who are tainted should receive supportive care to help relieve symptoms. People who think they may have been exposed to the virus should contact their nearest health care provider as soon as possible.
Please! pray for China as well as Humanity?