I have been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by science_girrrrrl. As the name show Science_ girl is a student and a scientist of the future. She’s an inspiring personality. Also, she loves to share her experience and experiments she made in the lab of her college. She’s really a good and new blogger and I welcome her on behalf of all the senior bloggers. I would proudly say that don’t miss visiting her blog and give her a thumbs up.
What are the award’s rules?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How Ideal inspiration was created:
Well! As long as “It’s all about Inspiration” is concerned it was created just for the WordPress website designing. I created my free WordPress website and then left the practice for a long duration. I just created a single post and then I received likes and comments there. It became a great source of inspiration and motivation for me. This way I became an accidental blogger known as Rising Star. My friends and colleagues still can’t believe that I could be a blogger.
Advice for new bloggers:
- Blogging is a long term journey. It is a great source of learning as well, so never be upset if you are not getting likes, views, and comments in your early days.
- Appreciate other bloggers as well, because it is a good way to get more and more views and responses at your own blog.
- Recheck a post when it is ready before publishing.
My Nominees are:
Of course, the Blogger Recognition Award isn’t an official award, but it’s a fun way to spread love among bloggers and of spreading motivation and inspiration. If you’d like to get involved and why wouldn’t you? Consider yourself nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. Please follow the rules and share your valuable advice’s among newbies.
Stay safe and Blessed!