Images of Katora Lake (The Glacial Lake in Pakistan)
Katora Lake is an alpine glacial lake located in the upper reaches of Jahaz Banda, Kumrat valley in Upper Dir District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa the Province of Pakistan. Jahaz Banda is also called “Jaz Banda” by the Local community. The Katora lake is fed by the surrounding melting glacier waters. The word Katora means “bowl” in Pashto because it represents the shape of a bowl and is famous due to its Natural Beauty.
Where Katora is a village near Sanawad in Khargone district of “Madhya Pradesh state of India”. Katora is also one of the visiting places in Pakistan. Tourists from local and international countries don’t miss a chance to take a tour of Katora Lake. It is surrounded by the high mountains of Upper Dir which increase its Natural beauty. Katora Lake is one of the most beautiful places in Pakistan.
Below are the Images of Katora Lake (The Glacial Lake in Pakistan) of Jahaz Banda, Kumrat valley in Upper Dir. These images show the natural beauty of Katora Lake, Kumrat Valley and Jahaz Banda, and its surroundings. These pictures are taken from a mobile Camera at the start of August. I hope you will like the Natural Beauty of Katora Lake and Kumrat Valley.
1. The Katora Lake:
2. Katora Lake Glacial Lake in Pakistan
3. Katora Lake is an alpine glacial lake
4. Katora Lake komrat valley Upper Dir
5. Katora Lake and Upper Dir Mountains
6. Upper Dir Beautiful green hills
7. Natural Beauty of Upper Dir
8. Amazing Water flow from Katora Lake
10. The soothing picture of Water flow at Kumrat Valley
11. Pakistan Honor at Katora Lake Mountains
12. Katora Lake:
13. Beautiful Weather of Katora Lake
You might also like 13 Most Beautiful Sunset Images.