Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award III
Once again here with most inspiring and motivating “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award”. Like always presenting this award to the most inspiring people around our blog community that are making their best to add values to people’s lives. In fact everyone is doing his best to inspire and motivate others in his own way and with the power of his writing. Your writing and hard work shows how motivated and talented you are. To encourage all these of writers, I thought they should also be awarded with the wonderful “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award”.
“Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” is an unofficial award for the bloggers doing wonderful work on their blogs. It’s also important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives and adding values to their lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, to get success and to inspire our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to make them future “Stars“.
This award was introduced by Rising Star from “It’s all about inspiration”, So don’t miss to provide a link back to his blog “https://idealinspiration.blog/”.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions. (maybe you’ll see your name down)
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link to the Award creator, Rising Star from Ideal inspiration. https://idealinspiration.blog .
My nominees for the Ideal inspiration blogger award are:
Kate (COFFEE WITH KATE)
Kate on Conversation
My Questions from the nominees are:
- What inspired you to start a blog?
- What inspires you to write?
- Who is your ideal person?
- How long do you think you will blog?
- What else you do along with blogging?
So many congratulations on the Award!