How to Set Goals in Life to get real-time Success
Almost everyone has a dream in life, a vision of who or what he would like to achieve, and want to become successful in the future. At a minimum, everyone has interests and values that determine what he wants of his life. Even so, trying to set achievable goals that you’ll work for over the course of many years can be intimidating. It might be hard to decide where to even begin, and at the initial stage, the things you hope to achieve may seem impossible. But, if you’re well-prepared you may be able to set goals in your life that are just as fulfilling to work toward as to achieve. However, to get real-time success in life, you need to set goals in life.
What is your dream Goal in life?
Whatever your goal might be, there are probably some environments that are better for achieving it than others. Do whatever you can to make sure that the people and physical spaces you spend time with don’t create obstacles. So goals in life are very essential to get real-time success in life.
Have you heard about Secrets of Success?
How to Set Goals in Life?
In this blog post, we will discuss a few simple but very important steps on How to Set Goals in Life and get real-time Success.
1. Make your Goal Smarter (S.M.A.R.T.E.R):
Your goals must be:
- S-Specific: Your goals must be focused on a specific domain. Select the best of your choice and focus on it. Never think about the side and unimportant goals and don’t listen to everyone in your life. You can only stay focused if you ignore other suggestions because you can’t fulfill others’ wishes and desires.
- M-Manageable: Your goals must be manageable. Don’t go for unmanageable and extraordinary goals. Start from limited but keep long term goals in mind.
- A-Attainable: Your goal must be attainable. The goal must be set for a long duration but it must be attainable. You must also keep in mind the alternatives so that if you can’t succeed in your selected path, an alternative can be helpful for you in this regard.
- R-Relevant: Select a personality relevant goal in your life. It must be well fitted with your thoughts and imagination. Everyone can’t fit himself in every type of field. In addition, everyone can adopt a field according to his personality. That is the rule of life and that’s every other person is doing a different job and doing it in a different way from others.
- T-Time bound: Make a time frame for your goal and try your best to attain it within the specified time frame. Also, a timetable is essential in every field of life as it makes things easily achievable and helps you live your life in a well-disciplined manner.
- E-Evaluative: Goals must be evaluative so that you can easily evaluate and manage the limitations and consequences. You can easily evaluate the cast and resources available to you.
- R-Revivable: Your goal must be revivable. Revivable goals are more likely to be attainable and a person doesn’t feel exhausted in a middle way.
2. Write down your Goals:
Write down your goals to clarify and strengthen your intentions. Note down all the limitations and a mindful strategy to deal with all the limitations gently. A goal without limitations means short time goals, which requires fewer efforts from you and as a result, the output is also small. You might hear that straight road can’t make you a good driver. Someone has rightly said, a difficult road leads to a beautiful destination.
3. Break your Goals Down:
Break down your goals into small and manageable pieces to accomplish it within the estimated time. Small manageable steps make the goal shorter and more clarified. You can then define easy ways to accomplish without making a disturbance in the other activities.
4. Hold Yourself Accountable:
Accountability is another important step towards setting and accomplishing your goals. Hold yourself accountable by maintaining focus and discipline throughout your process. You might know every situation of yourself as well as your limitations.
5. Reward Yourself:
Reward yourself for every small achievement. Small achievements are the beginning of the bigger one. Rewarding yourself will help reinforce the positive actions you have taken. So you can continue doing it. Enjoy and celebrate your small wins as it is the best way to keep yourself motivated and energized.
6. Develop Systems and Habits:
Systematic attitude and mindful step forwarding are some of the key factor to accomplish goals in life and to make a remarkable history. Also, effective systems and habits make it easier for you to accomplish your goals on a regular basis.
Goals are necessary to get real-time success and to make your history. All successful people have set their goals and try to achieve them. Everyone has limitations in life but it doesn’t mean you won’t do anything and would love to live a comfortable life. Life doesn’t remain constant and nobody knows what going to be happening in the next couple of years.
Therefore you have to Step out of your comfort zone. Set goals in life and accept all the limitations. Also manageable and attainable goals no doubt require efforts from you but will reward you a real-time success. Success doesn’t come overnight.
Never afraid of failures as it is a blessing. Failures are unfortunately part of our lives, whether we like it or not, and at some point, we have to face it in our lives. Failure is actually a lesson with the utmost experience. Moreover, everyone has a fear of failure and everyone goes through it, but it doesn’t mean you can’t do anything and will be happy in your comfort zone. Moreover, you might also be interested in, How to overcome a fear of Success?
Therefore, you must read the success stories of successful people like Jeff Bezos (Founder, CEO of Amazon), Bill Gates (CEO of Microsoft), Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook), the World largest online shopping company, Jack Ma founder of Ali Baba (World largest online hole sale business), and Colonel Harland Sanders (Owner of KFC).
All these people have faced so many hardships and failures in life, but they haven’t step back from their milestones and lived or living exemplary lives. We need to get motivation and encouragement from their success stories. Believe me! Everything is Possible. You can do anything if you can think about it. But in the end, I would like to add, “A Goal without a plan is just a wish”.
What is your strategy to set goals in your life?