Self awareness involves recognizing one’s moods, resources, and intuitions, as well as, knowing our own emotions and how they affect us, and what are our strengths and our weaknesses. Emotional awareness: Emotional awareness is having the ability to recognize the way in which our emotions affect our actions, as well as knowing how to properly use our values to serve as a leader when we make decisions. Our feelings always...
Follow us on:
- Happiness Habits: 6 Simple Daily Habits for a Happier Life
- 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference
- Time Management Tips: 13 Tips for Effective Time Management
- The Importance of Effective Communication and Relationship Development
- 10 Simple Steps to Achieve your Personal Goals