What is procrastination and How to Stop it? Sometimes, we tend to take too long tasks that we have to do. This tendency is called deferment or procrastination usually has unwanted consequences, and even reduces our well-being. We must bear in mind that it involves not doing the task, as well as the difficulties that it will represent having to do it with limited time if we delay it. We...
Follow us on:
- Happiness Habits: 6 Simple Daily Habits for a Happier Life
- 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference
- Time Management Tips: 13 Tips for Effective Time Management
- The Importance of Effective Communication and Relationship Development
- 10 Simple Steps to Achieve your Personal Goals