Children possess immense creativity. However, a study has shown that between the ages of 5 and 15, a child’s creative ability drops by 86% (if nothing is done to remedy it). And it must be avoided. Because creativity is a key factor for that child to become an inventor, architect, writer, entrepreneur i.e. everything he imagines becoming; because everyone has the ability to be creative and use that creativity in...
Follow us on:
- Happiness Habits: 6 Simple Daily Habits for a Happier Life
- 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference
- Time Management Tips: 13 Tips for Effective Time Management
- The Importance of Effective Communication and Relationship Development
- 10 Simple Steps to Achieve your Personal Goals