Gesture and body language are part of our inheritance received through our ancestors, and therefore it is also part of our subconscious. Body language has been the subject of many studies and also the origin of many myths such as the one that says that 93% of communication is non-verbal. Although it has become popular because many people have read it and dedicated themselves to repeating it. The real study...
Follow us on:
- Happiness Habits: 6 Simple Daily Habits for a Happier Life
- 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference
- Time Management Tips: 13 Tips for Effective Time Management
- The Importance of Effective Communication and Relationship Development
- 10 Simple Steps to Achieve your Personal Goals