As we know, that face-to-face communication is the key element of any effective business communication. However, body language also plays a very important role in companies, since while the oral transmits information and data; the body communicates emotions, feelings and personal attitudes. For this reason, both are crucial in any negotiation, meeting or training either in person or via videoconference. 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference....
Follow us on:
- Happiness Habits: 6 Simple Daily Habits for a Happier Life
- 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference
- Time Management Tips: 13 Tips for Effective Time Management
- The Importance of Effective Communication and Relationship Development
- 10 Simple Steps to Achieve your Personal Goals