The Faisal Mosque is in Islamabad, the federal national capital of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is Pakistan’s largest Mosque. Faisal Mosque is also known as the National Mosque of Pakistan. This Islamic place of worship to Allah is located on the foothills of Margalla Hills in Islamabad.
Some information about Faisal Mosque is:
The address of the Faisal Mosque is Shah Faisal Ave, E-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44000.
Date of opening:
Faisal Mosque was build and opened in 1986.
It has the capacity of 300,000 People to pray at a time.
Architectural styles of the Faisal Mosque are Islamic architecture and contemporary architecture.
The Architect of Faisal Mosque is Vedat Dalokay.
This mosque is a major tourist attraction in Pakistan and is referred to as a contemporary and influential feature of Islamic architecture. Construction of the Faisal Mosque began in 1976 after a $120 million grant from Saudi King Shah Faisal and was completed in 1986. The Mosque bears his name as Faisal Mosque. The unconventional design by Turkish architect Vedat Dalokay was selected after an international competition without a typical dome, the mosque is shaped like a Bedouin tent, surrounded by four 79 meters tall minarets. The design features eight-sided shell shaped sloping roofs forming a triangular worship hall.
Aga Khan Award for Architecture was awarded to the architect “Vedat Dalokay: for constructing this mosque project.
Some of the stunning and most beautiful Images of The Faisal Mosque are here for you. I hope you will like these images and would show your love through your responses.
- Faisal mosque, The National mosque of Pakistan
2. Faisal Masjid Islamabad After sunset view from Shah Faisal Avenue road
3. Faisal Masjid beautiful view
4. Faisal Mosque the most Beautiful mosque in Pakistan
5. Moon over the Faisal Mosque Islamabad
6. Stunning view of Beautiful Faisal Mosque
7. What do you say about this view of National Mosque of Pakistan.
8. Faisal Mosque on the most beautiful Mosque of Pakistan
9. Clouds and rain drops over the Pakistan National Mosque Shah Faisal Mosque