What is self sabotage? Self-sabotage is an act tending to hinder an achievement through unconscious manipulations directed towards oneself. The goal of self-sabotage is to stay within the comfort zone, within which everything is easy or, at least, predictable. It is also a type of defense mechanism through which the person tries to avoid possible challenges, future suffering, stressful or unfamiliar situations. According to Enrique Monforte, (psychologist and Master in...
Follow us on:
- Happiness Habits: 6 Simple Daily Habits for a Happier Life
- 6 Tips to Improve Non-Verbal Communication in a Video Conference
- Time Management Tips: 13 Tips for Effective Time Management
- The Importance of Effective Communication and Relationship Development
- 10 Simple Steps to Achieve your Personal Goals