I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Tanya Sheik and Ishaan Sharma. I am very much thankful to both of them for the nomination, mainly because their blogs are one of the blogs I like the most. You should also check it out in your spare time. They write about Many Inspirations and daily life activities and management. Still, their smooth and pleasant way of writing, guides us to find our own way to happiness and inspiration, so if you feel lonely any time, just visit their blogs, I’m pretty sure you will find something unique over there.
The sunshine blogger award is an unofficial award, it’s just as important because it really imitates the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is necessary for the motivation and inspiration of our younger generation and new bees.
I started my blog ideal inspiration to boost up and inspire our lovely young people. As you know young blood is full of emotions so it requires a very little but very necessary inspiration. Motivation plays an important role in getting a real time success. If we set a milestone with full motivation and inspiration, there is a least chance that we give up. We will make our efforts to an extent level until we get success. In “It’s all about ideal inspiration” blog, I write about my personal experiences of life and how I faced various obstacles, hoping that can be inspirational and helpful to someone else. I am also expanding my blog to SEO, Amazon Affiliate Marketing and Blogging ideas for beginners to help people through my experience and inspiration.
The Rules for the award are?
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites
• Answer their questions
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
• Notify the nominees about their nomination via their blog or social media
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
What is your craziest way of expressing your happiness?
I can’t stop my laughing in a happy mood.
If God is offering you a wish, what will you be asking for?
What was your age when you traveled alone to a place?
At an age of 20
What is your favorite festival?
Eid ul fitr
What will you do when you get frustrated?
I try to stay alone and keep quite
Do you know to play guitar?
Have you ever thought you have done everything in life?
Never, I think I still have to do a lot.
Whom do you missing right now?
What is sincere means to You?
Being Sincere means, nothing is important than you.
What is your actual goal in life?
To keep myself and people around me happy.
What is your favorite movie?
1) Which fictional character do you relate the most to? Why?
Leslie Knope, as it gives a way of life.
2) Name your favorite music artist.
Naghma, Pashto Singer
3) Name your favorite poem and poet.
Ilama Iqbal, Shikwa Jawab e Shikwah
4) Which has been your most memorable tour so far? Why?
Visit of Chitral, Pakistan. Due to its unique natural beauty.
5) Which is your favorite fictional book?
Heart of Darkness
6) Which is your favorite non-fictional book?
I’ll Be Gone in the Dark
7) Who is your favorite leader from history or present?
Quaid e Azam, the Founder of Pakistan.
8) Do you like receiving such awards?
9) Do you like to study?
10) Do you like learning about other cultures?
11) What is mischievous thing you once did which no one found out?
Not remembered for that moment
My Questions are:
1. Which is your most inspiring personality?
2. Which is your favorite flower?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. What inspires you to write?
5. How often do you write?
6. What is your favorite time of day to be creative?
7. Which is your favorite Book?
My nominees for the award are: