Every person has some unique qualities and values. Some are accepted by everyone and some are not. We should calculate our values. We should choose a community that automatically accept us with our moral values. There are two ways to be a part of any community
- We should compromise our qualities and live according to the choice and conditions of the community we are living.
- We bound our community as, to accept us with all our moral and social values.
I will suggest that we should live with people who feel proud upon our existence in their near about. In order to do so we have to calculate our values and we have to brighten them so that they will able to be accepted. I have seen mostly successful people are always accepted by all types of communities. These people have some extra ordinary qualities in their personalities, that’s why they are accepted and respected everywhere, they go. Every individual has some good and some bad habits. But the bad habits of mostly successful people are largely ignored but on the other hand there is a vice versa.
There are some very useful tips for all of us, to choose our community. We should live with people who…
- Feel proud on having us among them: We must remain in between the people who always feel proud of having us among them. These are our real lovers and will always want to keep us among them.
- For whom we are their priority: These people will give us most priority. They will not keep anything else important then us.
- Stay loyal to us when times are hard: These people will always try to stay loyal to us. Whenever there comes a hard time on us, they will never say us good bye, but they will stand still with us. They will face every hurdles in our way, until we become stable.
- Celebrate successes with us: These people will celebrate success with us, not only for show, but they will really feel proud and happiness, and will really enjoy our celebrations.
- Bring out the best in us: These people will always try to bring out best in us and in our attitude. They will motivate us and guide us in every field of life.
- Are afraid to lose us: These people will never want to lose us. They will be afraid of losing us. They will try their best to keep us connected with them. They will remove hurdles coming in between them and our way, so that the connection will become more strengthen.
- Will trust us: These people will always trust us. They will first try to build trust in us. They will not compromise on our honesty and loyalty. Their trust will make us stronger and worthier.
I write this Article according to my own experience of life and thoughts. You may differ from it. Your correction and guidance will strongly be appreciated.
Do you think this Article needs some amendments or it meets up the requirements?
Do you have something to add according to your experience and community?